The DILCIS Board consists of 5 - 10 members at any given moment, including a Chair and Deputy Chair. Board members are expected to be hands-on experts in archival processes, Information Package design, or international standardisation. Each board member is expected to lead the daily maintenance and further development of at least one specification maintained by the DILCIS Board.
Board members are approved at DLM Forum Annual General Meetings, normally to serve a three year term. Open positions are advertised at least two months in advance. The next call for nominations is published through DLM Forum and DILCIS Board information channels (websites, mailing lists) in Spring 2019.
More details about DILCIS Board membership are available in the Principles and Procedures section!
As of 24.05.2018 members of the DILCIS Board are:
- Karin Bredenberg (National Archives of Sweden, chair)
- Janet Anderson (University of Brighton, deputy chair)
- Kuldar Aas (National Archives of Estonia)
- Miguel Ferreira (KEEP Solutions)
- Anders Bo Nielsen (National Archives of Denmark)
- Krystyna Ohnesorge (Swiss Federal Archives)
- Gregor Zavrsnik (National Archives of Slovenia)
- Sven Schlarb (Austrian Institute of Technologies)
The DLM Forum representative at the DILCIS Board is David Anderson (University of Brighton).